Saturday, May 1, 2010
Just released at Burger King are Iron Man 2 kids meal toys. The four week toy promotion at Burger King is part of a movie tie-in deal with Marvel to coincide with the release of the Iron Man 2 movie in theaters from May 7.
There are 8 toy premiums inspired by the movie in this Burger King collection. Burger King has included 4 lifestyle accessories for girls and four action toys for boys. The stand out toy in the set is the exclusive build an Iron Man 2 action figure that is 7 inches tall when assembled.
This the second time Burger King has joined forces with Marvel to promote Iron Man character toys. Two years ago in April 2008 Burger King ran a global campaign of 8 Iron Man kids meal toys to mark the first Iron Man movie.
This Burger King line up of collectible toys is sure to have lots of interest from adult toy collectors as well as kids especially the action figure range.
The Burger King Iron Man 2 set of kids meal toys includes the following toys:
- Construct and Play Iron Man - build an Iron Man 2
- Repulsor Power Iron Man - press button on back to light Iron Man chest
- Cyclone Spinning Robot Drone - squeeze legs to make toy spin
- Flip N Fly War Machine - pull trigger to make Iron Man ready to fly
- Lightup Iron Man Mark VI Charm Necklace - flashes yellow and red
- Iron Man Message Board - use red marker pen to write message
- Black Widow Bracelet - lights up with wrist movement
- Iron Man Mark IV Gold Charm Necklace - carries Iron Man mark
Other Burger King Kids Meal Toys Promotions
Burger King Iron Man 2 Press Release